We hope you have a wonderful day of fun at Iron Valley Tubing. To keep you and other visitors safe, please familiarize yourself with these guidelines.
Warning: There is an element of risk in snow tubing. You are tubing at your own personal risk.
SNOW TUBING RESPONSIBILITY CODE
- Please tube in a safe and courteous manner.
- Make sure you are properly equipped with good safe tread on your foot wear and your clothing is appropriate for the weather conditions.
- You must have sufficient physical ability and knowledge to safely load, ride and unload the lift. If in doubt ask the Tube Park staff.
- Observe and obey all posted signs and warnings and any instructions given by the Tube Park staff.
- You must ensure that there is only one person per tube in a sitting position - with feet able to touch the sliding surface for control if necessary.
- Before starting downhill ensure that the sliding chute is cleared below – people ahead of you have the right of way and it is your responsibility to ensure that your sliding route is clear. Please wait for the attendant to give the okay to proceed.
- When your downhill ride is completed, maintain control of the tube and look uphill to ensure the exit route is clear, then exit the chute immediately on the designated route.
- When instructed by the attendant to exit the tow lift, roll out of your tube, stand up immediately and exit with caution from the offload area – watch your footing on snow stairs and ramps and ask the lift attendant to stop the lift if you feel you are having difficulty.
- Keep off closed areas, chutes and circulation areas.
- Stay in control of your tube at all times when not sliding.
- Do not stop or loiter where you obstruct any passageway within the Park or within the Sliding Chutes, or where not visible from above.
SNOW TUBE PARK RULES
- No entrance is permitted to the tubing area without wearing a valid Snow Tube ticket whereby you are acknowledging and accepting the conditions the WAIVER that must be signed before participating. If you have any questions about the waiver please ask the Tube Park or Ticket Office staff. Youth under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Secure footwear with good winter tread is required to use the Tube Park – for safety reasons ski boots or snowboard boots are not permitted.
- Failure to follow instructions or unsafe conduct can result in the removal of your ticket without refund at the sole discretion of the Tube Park staff.
- Children under 40” are not permitted on the large hill.
- Children’s activities are the responsibility of Parents or Guardians – Tube Park staff will not be responsible for supervising or monitoring children.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing Snow Tubing tickets (ask staff if in doubt) – no refunds will be given after purchase.
- You will not be permitted on the tubing hill if you appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs (at the sole discretion of Park Staff) – alcohol is not permitted in the tubing area.
- Tubes provided at Iron Valley are the only equipment allowed in the tubing area.
- Iron Valley Tubing will not be responsible for any damage to clothing or footwear while in or using the Snow Tube Park.
- Iron Valley Tubing is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
- Iron Valley Tubing reserves the right to close snow tubing chutes and lifts for safety reasons.
- Children 15 and younger must have a responsible adult remain on the property.
- Tube in a courteous and safe manner.
- No small children will be allowed to “ride along” with an adult.
- Damage to equipment from improper use will result in restitution for equipment.
- One person per tube.