Attention Tubers! A waiver must be signed prior to being issued a tubing pass for all adults & children! Please note"
- Season Passholders only need to sign a waiver 1 time per season. Please put "December 2015-April 2016" in the Activity Date field.
- Daily Visitors must sign a new waiver prior to each day's participation. Please use the Actual Date of your visit in the Activity Date field.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian's signature on the waiver. Youth ages 16 & 17 may bring in a signed waiver without a parent present. Children under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian register them in person for the day.
- It is recommended to fill out a waiver in advance and bring it with you. This will speed up the check-in process, however, if you do not have a waiver with you at check-in, you will need to sign one before a tubing pass is issued.
- To complete the waiver you will need to download and open the PDF file below. Please open the document, tab through the highlighted fields typing the information as you go, print the waiver, sign it, and present to Iron Valley Tubing staff upon check-in.
Thank you for your cooperation!